Sunday, June 05, 2005

tomorrow is monday ...

... and for the first time,
  • i am not worrying if there is a brand new technology out there that has cropped up over the weekend with another tla like JCP or JMX, and which i might need for my "next project" which would happen once my "bench" period was over,
  • i feel my contribution is actually being valued by a company that does not think of me an hourly expense,
  • i am given the freedom to explore new technologies and use them only if i feel the need and i am sure they would improve the bottom line (and not like my previous projects where i would be forced to use a caterpillar earthmover, when what i really needed was a shovel),
  • i actually want to get out of bed on a monday morning...
ok, it's out of my system.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...how did it go? :)

6/06/2005 09:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home